Wednesday, December 2, 2009

An Introduction.

I remember slouching awkwardly at my extremely uncomfortable pinewood desk, staring down at the layout of a slaveship in my tattered social studies book. I remember the black children taunting and teasing any lone white kid they could get to without much notice, after this "lesson" was taught. I was one of those kids. But then, I was the defender of those less fortunate, I hung out with the mentally handicapped to ensure their safety on the playground. You would think that these black children would hold a certain respect for someone like myself, them being "victims" and all. But no, that wasn't the case. I was seen as weak, as prey, just as all white women are seen today. In the following days I will be presenting evidence of such a claim and hope that you will keep an open mind, for the truth will set you free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before posting comments, please realize that I am NOT a White "Supremacist", I am simply proud of my heritage and feel that my race is being attacked, in more ways than one. It is my right as a human being to defend my own and has nothing to do with hate for another race.