Thursday, December 3, 2009

The White race, does it matter where we came from?

Although there are many theories as to where the Caucasian race originated from, one thing is certain, there is an overt attack on our heritage and history. For many years we have been taught that the "out of Africa" theory is fact, when it is still a "theory". There are numerous ongoing archeological studies that will likely never end and in no way, shape or form can we as humans, with 100% certainty, say exactly where it all started. I am not here to argue the how, if, or when. What we must understand is how other races view Caucasians. The black man waiting in the alley to mug the white man is not concerned on where he came from, whether he be French or German, he is white, he is weak, he is brainwashed into thinking it is not o.k. to be weary of others unlike himself, when it is only a natural human reaction to feel this way. The time of debating whether we came from Russia or not is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before posting comments, please realize that I am NOT a White "Supremacist", I am simply proud of my heritage and feel that my race is being attacked, in more ways than one. It is my right as a human being to defend my own and has nothing to do with hate for another race.